Various Resin 3D printer replacement parts for the 80s G.I. Joe ARAH Pac Rat Missile Launcher in 3D Resin
Color: Grey - (Ready to Paint)
Please read the description and all details carefully as these items are custom print to order and cannot be returned unless damaged at delivery. (If it is in red, it is important!)
Get your B.E.T. ready as you roll out these automted defense missile systems! The PAC RAT Missile Launcher was created by scanning the original to create both replacement ARAH scale parts and then upscaled for a complete Classified scale version.
ARAH Scale Features
- Precise measured to help ensure a good fit with original ARAH toy with little to zero customization.
- Missiles are single mold for added strength and to avoid losing the rear fins. (These do not come apart)
- Parts Options Include
- All 4 missiles
- Missile Mount (Part where missiles connect to model only)
- Top Turrent (Includes missile mount AND turrent that connects to main body/treads. This does not seperate and is a single mold)
- Figure IS NOT included and shown for scale reference.
- Item is unpainted, painted version(s) shown for reference only.
- Resin and PLA are excellent for display, painting and customizing. They are not molded/injected plastic toys and are fragile. Please use care in handling and avoid drops or any excessive pressure on parts. As a collectible/custom printed item breaks are not acceptible for returns so please note you are buying a display item, not a toy.
- The item pictures give a sense for the final product size and quality. Some images show original product for comparison... these are not included.
Due to the size and complexity, these 3D printed items are print to order and handling time up to 5 business days for printing before shipping.
Did you know?
All of our items are shipped in boxes and wrapped to ensure the best possible delivery and protect your item(s). Does not matter on size or new/used - we wrap and protect everything.